The experience may look a little different in this new normal, but we hope it will feel the same; ultimately, it is still our people caring for you and delivering the same attention to detail and personalised service that you are used to at The Larderhouse and our other venues. We want to reassure you that we’ve put measures in place to keep you and our teams safe so that you can confidently enjoy visiting us.
We firmly believe this needs to be a joint effort, so we ask you to please play your part in keeping everyone safe. In return we will be doing the same for you. We will be using the following steps in all areas of operation.
1. Carrying out Risk Assessments & Staff Training
2. Adhering to Government guidelines for physical distancing
3. Putting in place stringent hygiene measures, including the use of a sanitiser to clean all private and public areas regularly
4. Providing hand sanitiser for staff & diners at every possible opportunity
5. Minimising contact between staff & diners at every possible opportunity
6. Diners and staff required to wear face masks in public spaces
We are carrying out these measures in a way that is true to who we are, so whilst the health and safety of our team and guests is our absolute top priority, we still want you to be able to relax in a space that feels familiar.